Strong of an always increasing number of members, this day of nearly 300, the ACGCM is one of the only associations where Michelin "fanatics" meet the others. Every week, people join this assembly and enjoy the many advantages the members are sharing, as described on the page "Benefits".
The ACGCM is open to everyone around the world that collect Michelin's goods without commercial purposes.
As member of the ACGCM you will receive:
- A list of the members (contact information, Michelin collections, other interests),
- A three-monthly bulletin (in french),
- a mailing-list (in french) ,
- The catalogues of Michelin maps and guides, realized by the Acgcm,
- Collector's fairs in different regions,
- and ... the "BOURGES MEETING" organized each year, in October, in Bourges (18). All of this in a serious but pleasant environment. For those of you who think that joining an association limits your freedom (yes, yes there are some!), I want to stress that belonging to a group like ours leaves you free to complete, exchange or transfer your documents as you wish and with the person of your choice. On the other hand you get the opportunity to get in contact with many collectors and receive much essential information on your area of interest. So, why not join us?